Automated vertical storage systems
Combine the company and defense of modular cabinet storage utilizing the speed and room cost savings of a vertical storage system!
The Vidmar Tower automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) could be the ultimate high-density straight storage space solution, helping you get the most show out of every inch of production living area.
- Manage around 132, 000 pounds. of products from convenient computer console!
- Entirely modular framework
- Shop, find, and pick materials for limitless types of applications
- Many different Vidmar Tower designs offer the selection of performance, ability, and setup choices
View our brand-new Tower pamphlet to get more detail by detail all about Vidmar Tower choices or contact a Territory Sales management.
Flexible Management Software
- Tower XL are accumulated to 40 legs large
- Selection of compartments, drawer pitch, and selecting bay positioning
Versatile Picking Bay Alternatives
- Internal or external, opposite or above one another
- Ergonomically designed to enable optimal picking times which help limit overreach while raising
- Designed to benefit from every inch of the available area!
- To 240 drawers at full ability is stored in a couple of square yards
- In general capacity around 132, 000 lbs.; drawers holds as much as 1, 650 pounds. each
Unlimited Drawer Configurations
- Available open or with adjustable partitions and dividers which can be configured in whatever design most readily useful fits your storage requirements
- Compartments range from 86-5/8 ins to 21-1/2 foot wide or over to 21-1/2 ins deep. Drawer height is flexible.
- Operate by a touch-screen console backed by a Computer, allowing quick access to all the operational features whenever you want (application is centered on Microsoft windows XP® operating system and that can be easily incorporated with an existing computer system system).
- Compartments can be accessed by cabinet number, component number, or part description. Numerous Tower methods is connected and handled utilizing just one host.
- Obtainable in three basic designs (Systore in, Systore Base, Systore in Modula motorist) that offer a large number of running opportunities
- By eliminating additional hiking, one of the leading factors that cause inefficiency, Vidmar Tower maximizes operator productivity
- Can be set up outdoors with a completely independent, insulated structure furnished by others
Protection & protection
- Neighborhood lock-out and tag-out disconnects on all Vidmar Tower designs, and a crisis stop
- All motors have brake locks, and all sorts of units have item height and employees security detectors
- Locking doors tend to be recommended, automated doorways tend to be standard on some models, recommended on others. Consumer access is via password/bar code.
Vidmar Tower comes in a number of designs which cover a complete selection of overall module capacities, cabinet capabilities, vertical and horizontal speeds, and choosing bay styles.
Tailor your vertical lift component's overall performance to your specific requirements! Vidmar Tower add-ons feature closing doorways, drawer partitions and dividers, sliding trays, club code readers, label printers, and counting scales.
Collectively all of Vidmar Tower's features assist develop a culture of sustainability by providing increased ROI, benefiting the healthiness of your workers through an ergonomic design, and in the end causing a smaller sized footprint that may favorably influence the environmental surroundings.