Physical distribution, Logistics
Submission due date: 31 January 2017 (Revised to February 15) (All papers should be submitted towards Structured Literature Reviews and Meta-Analyses alternative on ScholarOne between first January and fifteenth February 2017)
The aim of this special concern is highlight the advancement and development of knowledge in the field of offer chain administration and logistics. Robust, organized methodologies for literary works review (Denyer and Tranfield, 2009; Rousseau et al., 2008; Saenz and Koufteros, 2015; Smithey 2012) and meta-analyses (Damanpour, 1991; Mackelprang and Nair, 2010; Nair, 2006) are needed to make sure document high quality and dependability.
We request articles focused on establishing a much better comprehension of phenomena within the supply sequence management and logistics area. Hot topics and subjects of strategic value that have yet become examined are preferred. Submissions without enough methodological rigor or low quality composing this is certainly solely narrative in general should be desk-rejected by the Editors. The articles are required to identify brand new gaps into the literary works, raise brand-new analysis concerns or develop propositions for additional examination. Towards that end, authors are encouraged to analyze Saenz and Koufteros (2015) to be informed concerning the amount of methodological rigor and framework expectations including to minimize overlap.
Possible topics feature offer string management and logistics concepts about:
- Contracts and Coordination
- Supplier Selection & Development
- Governance Mechanisms
- Supply Chain Integration
- Relationships between Provide Chain Parties
- Inter-organizational discovering
- International/Global Issues
- Efficiency, Efficiency Measurement, and Metrics
- Product Innovation and Item Development
- Possibility Control
- Humanitarian Operations, Logistics, and offer Stores
- Disruption Control
- Supply Chain Strength
- Supply Chain Safety
- Durability additionally the Circular Economic Climate
- Data Analytics and enormous Information
- Customer Service Technique
- Human Resource Developing inside Provide Chain
- Urban Logistics
In planning manuscripts, writers are asked to check out the Author Guidelines here: .
Potential authors may encouraged to distribute abstracts of these reports to your Guest Editors prior to complete submission to make sure appropriate fit. All articles should-be submitted in English. We highly advise that non-native English speakers have their manuscripts proofread ahead of distribution.
Additionally, considering the nature of the necessitate literature review documents, the last version of the manuscripts are approximately 10000 terms in total, including references, numbers and tables.
To distribute your report online you must first create a writer account at after that stick to the on-screen assistance which goes through the submitting procedure. If you fail to have a writer account on Global Journal of Physical Logistics and Distribution Management then you'll definitely need certainly to develop your self a merchant account, even though you have a free account on an unusual record. Just begin to see the directions below outlining tips register.
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Get on
- Go through the create account website link at the very top right regarding the display screen.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions, completing the requested details before proceeding.
- Your login name will be your email and you have to input a password.
- Mouse click 'complete' as well as your account is developed.
Submitting a write-up
- Go through the creator Centre button.
- Click on the “click right here to distribute a unique manuscript” website link.
- Complete all areas and browse to publish your article. Please add your structured abstract inside article file.
- On 'please find the type of problem' highlight “Reviewing literary works in offer sequence administration and logistics” when you look at the dropdown listing.
- You must publish a minimum of 2 data: your article file (with no writer details), an independent title-page (with writer contact details).
- Whenever all required areas are completed, preview your .PDF proof.
- Publish your manuscript.
- You will obtain an email suggesting that your report has been received as well as its unique identity number.
Kindly contact Dr. Xenophon Koufteros (see below) in the event that you require any support.
Dr. Xenophon Koufteros
Information & Operations Control
Mays Business Class
Texas A&M University, American
Department of Logistics & Provide Chain Control
Georgia Southern University, United States Of America
Professors of Textile, Engineering and Company
University of Borås (Sweden), Europe
Division of Business Administration, School of Management
Zhejiang University, China
Sources and useful reading
- Damanpour, F. (1991), “Organizational innovation: a meta-analysis of results of determinants and moderators”, Academy of control Journal, Vol. 34 #3, pp. 555-590.
- Denyer, D. and Tranfield, D. (2009), "making an organized review", Ch. 39, in Buchanan, D. and Bryman, A. (Eds), The Sage Handbook of Organizational analysis Methods, Sage Publications Ltd, London, pp. 671-89.
- Mackelprang, A. W. and Nair, A. (2010), “Relationship between just-in-time production practices and gratification: a meta-analytic investigation”, Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 28 #4, pp.283-302.
- Nair, A. (2006), “Meta-analysis associated with the commitment between high quality management practices and firm performance—implications for quality administration concept development”, Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 24 #6, pp. 948–975.
- Rousseau, D.M., Manning, J. and Denyer, D. (2008), “Evidence in management generally and business technology: assembling the area's full weight of scientific knowledge through syntheses'', The Academy of Management Annals, Vol. 2 No. 1, pp. 475-515.
- Saenz, M. and Koufteros, X. (2015), “Literature Reviews in provide Chain Management and Logistics”, Overseas Journal of bodily Distribution & Logistics control, Vol. 45 No. 1/2.
- Smithey, I. (2012), “The art of composing concept articles: variety and similarity in AMR”, Academy of Management Assessment, Vol. 37 number 3, pp. 327-331.
Full paper submissions are because of 31 January 2017 (modified to February 15) (All reports must be posted to your Structured Literature ratings and Meta-Analyses option on ScholarOne between 1st January 15th February, 2017).
- La opinion de javier cardenas elnacional.