Title: IT/ERP WMS Applications Manager
Work: Information Techniques
Area: Skokie, IL, United States (7450 N. McCormick Blvd.)
Equal Opportunity Company Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
The IT ERP / WMS Applications Manager will work within the Suggestions techniques business and
is responsible for handling the IT team accountable to execute tasks using maintenance, development and implementation of Enterprise Resource preparing (ERP) and Warehouse control Systems (WMS). The IT Application Manager's primary goal will be be a higher caliber supervisor who is able to offer the existing application portfolio, but in addition be able to learn new technology quickly in order to drive ahead innovative solutions. She/he will have to support the current Oracle ERP collection, additionally demonstrate the capacity to transition to a different SAP package.
* make certain that programs satisfy corporate objectives, fulfill end-user needs, and identify and
fix business needs problems.
* Develop, apply, and continue maintaining guidelines, procedures, and connected programs for computer software management, SOX and Audit Compliance along with back-up and recovery and catastrophe recovery.
* Manage the queue of change requests for legacy application changes, and develop a roadmap to migrate towards the new SAP based systems.
* Stay present on relevant technologies and industry leading methods.
* help in the development of long-lasting strategic targets for achieving and maintaining large information quality in
conjunction with people, division supervisors, clients, alongside crucial stakeholders.
* Partner because of the Business Unit's IT result in develop and maintain a IS improvement request backlog for several projects, including ROI assessments and worth assessments.
* Specialized supervision and Project control responsibilities across IT shipping team. Adhere to Federal-Mogul's PMO procedures and techniques.
* Interview clients/customers to report business requirements that they are asking for.
* Document business requirements and engage in an evaluation process that will allow client to sign-off on our interpretation associated with the business requirements.
* supply a business answer in the form of a recorded functional information of the way the answer will meet with the company requirements.
* Document this program specs of this useful description of this company demands.
* Build and test the methods answer. Use the client/customer and project manager to ensure that the answer meets business demands.