Warehouse database software
We’re excited to talk about that Gartner has actually known as MapR a Visionary in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data control possibilities for Analytics. Gartner examined 21 computer software vendors on 15 criteria the quadrant. The MapR Converged Data Platform makes it possible for clients to leverage a real-time, dependable analytics platform for global data-driven applications.
Figure 1. Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and information Management possibilities for Analytics
Supply: Gartner (February 2016) This graphic had been published by Gartner, Inc. included in a bigger research document and really should be examined when you look at the framework of the whole document. The Gartner document can be acquired upon request right here.
According to Gartner, “Organizations now require data administration solutions for analytics that are capable of handling and processing internal and external data of diverse types in diverse formats, in conjunction with data from traditional internal sources. Data could even feature interaction and observational information — from Web of Things sensors, like. This necessity is placing brand new demands on software inside marketplace as customers need functions and procedures that represent a substantial augmentation of current enterprise data warehouse techniques.”
A Chief in Enabling Worldwide, Real-Time, Data-Driven Programs
At MapR, we genuinely believe that we are a leader among businesses offering information warehouse and data management solutions for analytics due to our MapR Converged information system, which combines Hadoop and Spark, real time database abilities, and global occasion online streaming with web-scale storage for building and working revolutionary data programs in one cluster. The MapR Platform is run on a’s fastest, best, secure, and available information infrastructure that considerably reduces TCO and enables international, real time, data-driven applications.
A Leader in Addressing Streaming, Operational, and Analytical Use Instances
- Apache Hadoop – an available supply framework for processing large volumes of information across numerous commodity servers, operating on the utility-grade MapR Platform providers for a more powerful and protected manufacturing big information deployment
- Apache Spark – an ever more popular open resource in-memory data handling motor that permits quicker application development and higher overall performance, with complete assistance from MapR for the entire stack
- MapR Streams – an international publish-subscribe occasion online streaming system for big data
- MapR-DB – a high performance, in-Hadoop NoSQL database administration system
- MapR-FS – the root POSIX file system providing you with distributed, dependable, powerful, scalable, and complete read/write web-scale information storage
This is the crux of your work only at MapR. it is why we created the MapR Converged information Platform, which converges information streaming, operational, and analytic applications in a single group and redefines what’s possible regarding allowing developers to construct new and exciting programs. Our products are becoming technology backbone for most of biggest businesses of the world, including household names like American Express, Cisco, Comcast, Ericsson, IRI, Novartis, Qualcomm, Rubicon, Samsung, and UnitedHealthcare Group, among many more.