Photo by Shaah Shahidh on Unsplash
This website summarizes, at a fundamental degree, standard business procedures and processes recommended by the significant MILS (generally known as the Defense Logistics traditional Systems (DLSS)). At the end of each MILS summary is a link to 1 or maybe more process flow charts which describe the main function(s) of the MILS.
All Charts (zip file).
- Military traditional Requisitioning and Issue processes (MILSTRIP) suggests standard procedures, practices, rules, data elements and rules, forms, documents, formats and time requirements when it comes to interchange of logistics information relating to requisitioning, offer advice, supply status, materiel problem, delivery status, materiel receipt, materiel comes back, redistribution, and reclamation procedures. The treatments regulate the interchange of data for materiel commodities between supported tasks and stock control and circulation systems when you look at the division of Defense (DoD) along with other participating companies. MILSTRIP Charts.
- Military Standard Transaction Reporting and Accounting treatments (MILSTRAP) suggests standard methods, guidelines, processes, data elements and rules, documents, and time standards for circulation of inventory accounting information. Processes are applicable between inventory control things, stock control tasks, storage and depot web sites and articles, camps, or bases. MILSTRAP Maps
- Military Traditional Transport and Motion Procedures (MILSTAMP). That is not handled by Defense Logistics Management Standards workplace. Make reference to the Defense Transportation Regulation, DoD 4500.9-R, or go to DefenseTransporation Electronic Business to learn more.
- Military Standard Contract management processes (MILSCAP) provides uniform treatments, rules, formats, time standards, and standard data elements for rules for interchange of contract-related information between and among DOD components and contractors. The MILSCAP Chart portrays ontracts assigned to a DOD contract management workplace for management or repayment.
- Military traditional Billing program (MILSBILLS) provides standard information elements and codes, procedures, and formats to be utilized for billing and associated alterations, and choices for sales of materiel. This method provides the standard treatments and platforms employed by the interfund payment system; which, an automated, vendor began, self-reimbursement process. The MILSBILLS Chart depicts fundamental billing (interfund), resources transfer (reimbursement), and billing adjustment processes.