Everest Technologies is looking for a seasoned PkMS/WMS tester. This individual MUST-HAVE present or existing prior experience evaluation in PkMS, Retek, WMoS, JDA or any other WMS system, only applicants with this experience may be considered.
As a tech high quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, you’ll be in charge of working closely with the various other members of the growth team and companies generate and perform handbook test programs and scenarios so that the top-notch computer software products. Besides, the Software QA Analyst is responsible for identifing, reporting, and troubleshooting flaws; collecting metrics, and verifying problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely fashion.
• Works closely because of the Development group to guarantee the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems created.
• Writes & executes test programs and programs, paperwork of test processes and problems.
• Utilizes problem administration and test monitoring resources for defect logging and development of reporting and data through the evaluation lifecycle
• Partnership with IT leads in working through issues/defects & quality
• general evaluating conclusion metrics & evaluation, also status read-outs to upper administration
• Supports UAT – providing test information and step-by-step test scripts, along with documenting link between evaluation.
• Bachelors level in Computer Science or equivalent;
• minimal three years experience in software high quality assurance; 5 years+ favored.
• Software high quality guarantee certifications favored
• knowledge about automatic assessment tools chosen (QTP and/or Selenium)
• Experience establishing and coordinating testing attempts and project testing methods
• Experience analyzing and dissecting system demands to generate and execute tests instances
• Intermediate knowledge about software development processes.
• will need to have the ability to work with an easy rate environment and answer situations as they arise inside appropriate manner.
• power to work individually or perhaps in a team environment and effectively satisfy project deliverables on time.