Warehouse Logistics Coordinator Job Description
This Logistics Coordinator task information template is optimized for publishing to on the web job panels or professions pages and easy to modify for your organization.
Logistics Coordinator Obligations
- Coordinating and monitor offer sequence operations
- Ensuring premises, assets and communication methods are employed effectively
- Using logistics IT to enhance treatments
We have been selecting a reliable Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply sequence functions of your business. You will end up the only to coordinate personnel and operations to achieve the efficient circulation of goods.
An excellent asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their interaction and negotiation abilities. Also, they are well-versed in offer management concepts and practices. The ideal prospect could have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented strategy.
The goal is to make sure the smooth functions of a variety of stations aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor offer string functions
- Ensure premises, possessions and communication means are used effortlessly
- Use logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (example. vehicle drivers) according to availabilities and demands
- Supervise sales and arrange stocking of garbage and equipment to ensure they satisfy requirements
- Talk to suppliers, retailers, clients etc. to accomplish lucrative deals and mutual satisfaction
- Arrange and track the delivery of last items according to consumer requirements
- Hold logs and records of warehouse stock, performed requests etc.
- Prepare precise reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service would be valued
- Knowledge of regulations, laws and ISO requirements
- Capability to use small guidance and track numerous processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and control abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in operation management, offer string administration or relevant industry