National Warehouse Logistics
Whitlock has an exciting national support chance for a driven and self-motivated individual!
The National Warehouse Operations & Logistics Manager is in charge of warehouse functions, stock control, and logistics at a business degree. This role will include establishing guidelines and treatments to generate functional effectiveness when you look at the limbs, ensuring item action is managed, assessing cargo choices, and keeping track of stock issues. Strong coordination with part leadership and Executive control is required. That is a great window of opportunity for somebody who excels in ‘seeing the picture as a whole’ of a national operation!
Whitlock is videos collaboration business that provides method, management, technologies and help into world’s biggest and most innovative businesses. We believe face to face collaboration creates more powerful interactions and tends to make method for both business and private success. Everything we share with a customer could be the power to link, work together and share tips with a reliable video clip knowledge. Whatever you’re wanting to do, and whom ever needs to participate in, we’ll assist you to share it using the world.
Our organization promotes and benefits client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, stability and a passion for success.
- Establish and keep working interactions with nationwide and local providers
- Ensure proper protection per department warehouse
- Conduct an annual real inventory at each and every branch, in addition to month-to-month period counts
- Ready month-to-month overstock reports and circulate to Whitlock management; work with branch and business employees to reduce overstock stock and successful proceed to minimize losses
- Maintain warehouses in a secure symptom in conformity with federal government and Whitlock regulations
- Manage returns, credit memos, inventory transfers, product sales order changes, and inventory adjustments from Branch businesses in a timely and efficient fashion
- Use GMs and branch employees to solve difficulties with vendor’s RA procedures
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and suggestion of applicants for available warehouse roles. Coordinates with GMs the warehouse jobs.
- Conduct annual performance analysis for many direct report employees. Assist GMs with reviews for branch warehouse staff
- Train and guide branch warehouse staff
- Recommend cost reduction or efficiency modifications to administration
- Coordinate with Specialized Operations, support, and product sales to ensure client expectations tend to be satisfied
- Supply regular reporting to management on all areas of duty
- Monitor delivery accuracy, timelines, and spending plans to most readily useful serve both buyer and company