May 22, 2018
Work Management System WMS
Why are Work Orders still in My Work Queue once the Service Request has been completed?
- The in-patient that created the Work purchase must close the task purchase. Completing the Service Request doesn't close the Work Order.
Can I copy and paste display shots to the Perform Management System narrative industries?
- No. You need to send the info as an attachment. Copying and pasting often results in truncated text or various characters into the text.
I tried shutting a-work purchase and gotten the message "Perform Order cannot be shut - open solution needs or jobs are discovered." So what does this suggest?
- Either something request and/or task under the work purchase is certainly not in a 'final' status. Verify that all of the service demands beneath the work purchase come in one of the last statuses of 'Completed', 'Denied', or 'Withdrawn', which the project (if any) is in the final condition of 'Closed'. If you don't, kindly contact the ITD Service Desk-they will get in touch with the correct ITD employee to obtain the service demand or project into your final condition.
What is the distinction between the Service Request statuses "Work total" and "Completed"?
- Some provider demands (i.e., Network, Telecom, EDMS, Email) use an advanced Work total standing. The Work full advanced status indicates the Service Request work was processed additionally the provider Request was provided for Accounting for further handling; the Completed last status suggests every little thing has been completed (including Accounting). A person cannot close a Work Order if it includes any Service Requests which have a Work total condition.
Can multiple services requests be entered under a work order?
- Yes. Except for the application Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service demand type, any combination of solution request kinds is registered per work order. For computer software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service request types, only one could be posted per work order, another can be generated per work purchase in the example of an approved Budget Cost Estimate document.
What is the distinction between a work order and service request?
- Think of a filing pantry drawer that contains many folders, with every folder containing one or numerous sheets of paper. In WMS, the task orders will be the folders in addition to solution demands are the sheets of report. The Work Queue will list the job orders (folders); within these work orders will be the relevant solution demands (sheets of report). In WMS, a person is liberated to develop their own 'filing system'. Like, one individual may create a 'Network/Telecommunications' work purchase under that they distribute their system and Telecommunications service requests. Another individual might create a 'Personnel Changes' work order under which they submit all solution requests related to the hiring or termination of workers.
I've a work order and I cannot send a 'computer software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt' solution request under it. The Reason Why?
- Just one computer software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service demand could be submitted per work purchase. In the event that work order currently includes one Software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service request, you won't be able to publish an additional one through the "Select kind of Service Request" page.
Can there be in any manner to lessen the scrolling regarding the WMS pages?
- Yes. If you want to reach the base of a display screen, hit the "END" switch on the keyboard to just take you to the base of a display screen where in fact the action buttons are. The "HOME" button needs you to the top a screen.
We got the message "Session Does Not occur'. What does this suggest?
- If you do not connect to WMS every thirty minutes, your session in the server will expire considering extended idle time, and WMS will recuperate to "might work Queue" or "choose Department" web page. If you're keying information into WMS for a long amount of time, you should choose the 'Finish Later' or 'protect' options sporadically to prevent dropping your current work.
For those who have conserved your password, but spared it incorrectly; how do you clean out the password information being enter the correct password?
- Password saving is not advised as a result of safety reasons. In web browser; go to resources; Internet Alternatives; choose material Tab; choose AutoComplete; Select Clear Passwords.
We selected the web browser's back, forward, and refresh buttons as well as the WMS application were unsuccessful. Exactly what do I Really Do?
- Please utilize the buttons provided when you look at the application. Should you find the browsers back, forward, or refresh buttons, kindly proceed with the guidelines the application form provides, and you may come back to a place before the variety of the option.
How is the employee user information for a division preserved within the Work Management program?
- The Lead Request Manager (Lead Coordinator) for the department is responsible for "adding", "changing", and "removing" their particular department's employee people from WMS.
What are the requirements for obtaining WMS Access for a person?
- The contribute Request management should publish a Windows Domain consumer ID Service Request to request a dynamic Directory User ID for a person. A VPN Service Request doesn't have is submitted because of this action.
Share this article
March 31, 2016
August 12, 2018
October 29, 2017