Warehouse Pick and Pack
Reduce your circulation prices and focus on the core business by using Weber as your California fulfillment warehouse. Unlike other Ca fulfillment companies, Weber offers pick and pack services through the condition, and Nevada and Arizona, offering area freedom.
We offer high-volume choose and bring solutions in Ca for all consumer item organizations.
- For a significant producer of leather-based accessories (wallets, belts, vacation kits, etc), Weber provides national distribution both for B2C and B2B channels, including shop chains like Macy’s, J.C Penney and Nordstrom. The high-volume, pick and pack procedure includes numerous value added solutions such as for example rework tasks, item postponement, ticketing, and sub-styling.
- For a vitamin product merchant, Weber does every day replenishment for 200 west area shops. Since stores don’t have a backroom, replenishment sales are based on day-to-day POS data and Weber’s select and pack procedure in Southern Ca prepares smaller orders that are received and go straight onto the rack. Browse the Vitamin Shoppe case study.
Advantages of Weber’s Pick and Pack Services
- Lower labor costs for pick and bring satisfaction. Unlike numerous California satisfaction companies, Weber has a commercial manufacturing staff that designs many efficient pick routes.
- Optimize workflows with advanced level fulfillment methods utilizing cordless and club code technology.
- Lower chargeback fines. Weber gets the 3PL industry’s sophisticated supplier conformity management program.
- Get right up and operating quickly. Our methods staff can quickly build the mandatory data interchange links, while our functions group works closely with one to attain a quick, smooth transition.
- Ease your administrative burden. Making use of our fleet of vehicles for western Coast cargo transport, Weber can be your single-source lover for both pick and pack services and last mile logistics.