Resume for Warehouse Manager
2/1/2010 - Present
New Cityland, CA
- Maintain stock control methods for reliability and future planning of storage space capability.
- Supervise stock management and control processes including stocking ordering and re-ordering and order satisfaction.
- Improve operational performance across warehouse procedures maintaining financial targets and organization goals.
7/1/2007 - 2/1/2010
- Maintained warehouse workflow and redesigned space for brand new gear or maximization of present procedures.
- Performed day-to-day manufacturing conferences with departmental team frontrunners to assign coach and communicate work expectations.
- Planned all manufacturing jobs and guaranteed on-time distribution and customer satisfaction through thorough quality control.
8/1/2004 - 7/1/2007
- Hired trained created and supervised warehouse staff leaders and workers for 100K sq ft center.
- Built warehouse businesses systems for safe product maneuvering and storage requirements.
- Evaluated policies and procedures for gear application shipping and inventory management and revamped protocols when needed.
XXXX - XXXX
Brand New Parkland Senior High School
New Parkland, CA
There are numerous possibilities to land a Warehouse management work position, however it wont you need to be passed for your requirements. Crafting a Warehouse Manager resume that captures the eye of hiring managers is paramount to getting the task, and LiveCareer is here now to help you be noticed from competition.