Warehouse Operations Management
Recognized as a worldwide frontrunner in interactive and electronic enjoyment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and group of services and products. PlayStation features delivered development to the market considering that the launch of the initial PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation group of products consist of PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation pc software games from SIE internationally Studios. Based in San Mateo, Ca, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and contains global features and regional headquarters in Ca, London and Tokyo.
The Warehouse Operations management is responsible for handling multiple warehouse businesses for many PlayStation products. This part will drive performance in third party distribution facilities and can include the oversight of getting, stock, bundling, cargo and reverse logistics activities.
- Collaborate and communicate with 3rd Party vendors/partners as well as other secret stakeholders to develop strong and effective relationships that support PlayStation growth and profitability plans.
- Liaise with interior departments to ascertain and keep effective company procedures.
- Ensure all contractual needs are in destination and obligations tend to be satisfied as required.
- Drive constant enhancement to control costs while achieving or surpassing required quantities of service.
- Make sure the highest standards tend to be accomplished into the distribution center into the aspects of safety, personnel, plant performance and product quality.
- Drive persistence and value decrease through creation and utilization of standard work procedures.
- Manage numerous warehouse areas.
- Work within mix practical groups to investigate service problems, and develop, implement, and monitor proper corrective and preventative action
- Handle warehouse bundle construction lines assure quality criteria tend to be satisfied.
- Ensure security needs tend to be satisfied in each center.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team development abilities that have led to the achievement of strategic and tactical objectives.
- Candidates must possess and show higher level of effort have real profit make key decisions and consistently deliver to company programs.
- Also needs to be highly procedure concentrated and believe strategically and throughout the full-value sequence, developing an End-to-End point of view.
- a frontrunner just who works collaboratively with cross practical groups.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs and ERP Systems
- Must be able to travel for multiple days/nights to domestic and nations.
- Bachelor's level favored
- Minimum of five years of warehouse and logistics knowledge including increasing obligation and leadership of projects and teams of substantial size, scope, and complexity.